There are newer employer reviews for Ocwen Financial

It wasn't bad it was too much change

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Ocwen Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Incentive Plan, the amount of marketability for future employers. After you leave there and did well you'll never go without a job. That's about it. I hated it, I truly did, I used to go into work on Monday thinking about Friday. I hated the supervisors, hr and other departments. But money talks. I wouldn't go back, but I'm making money ever since I left because I did well.

Cons

The Amount of calls based on ability; They based calls of all calls received, Testing and also wrap time/also responses. Also Bi-lingual you'll make money. So Months, I would be non-stop, while other people sat around. No opportunity to get into other positions. I would just copy what the supervisors said and I began to get more calls. @ times management didn't know the questions that were brought up by customers. I would say stupid sayings like its a process, or the situation is unfortunate it truly is or Rather than focus on what has happened lets focus on the solution.

Advice to Management

None. They know what they are doing. I hated it, because I never felt comfortable there, people would get laid off all the time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

This place is like working in a circus!!!!

Current Employee - Contract Management Coordinator in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Contract Management Coordinator in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Ocwen Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No limit on overtime-they pay double time Decent Benefits PTO-Vacation and Sick Time All in One Bank-Can Use as Needed. Convenient Location

Cons

Extremely High Turnover-management wants employees to work every Saturday because people leave faster that they can replace them. No Joke-this place has higher turnover than McDonalds or Taco Bell. Very Poor Training Incompitent and Rude Management--management has no clue how to do their jobs or what their employees do, they are just ready to make demands and act very rude and demanding on the employees. Very Rude People in Management. **This place is like working in a "Sweat Shop". Health Hazard-Mold Growing in the Walls and employees are constantly sick. ***They have been reported to OSHA several times**** Unsanitary restrooms. Managment in the Company Uses Profanity on a Regular Basis While Addressing Employees and Verbally Abuses Them in Front of Other Managers and Employees.

Advice to Management

Get a clue-train your management so they can train the employees!!!

Comany was influx people not knowing how to run the organizaion

Former Employee - Fraud Investigator in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Fraud Investigator in Irving, TX

I worked at Ocwen Financial

Pros

Close to home gave me freedom to build a skill

Cons

Experience level of management and workers marginal to say the least

Advice to Management

Learn your jobs, if you do not know your job how can you hire anyone! The company folded BECAUSE they were not smart in how to run it.