Account Executive

Current Employee - Accounting in West Palm Beach, FL
Current Employee - Accounting in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Ocwen Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Always busy, which is both good and bad.

Cons

Far too many to list all oft hem. They are more concerned with reprimanding you for the littlest of things than fixing the problems that they have. They put far too much work on their employees in certain areas and don't pay them enough. The employees are the least of their worries - it is all about getting new business, regardless if they don't know what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Open your eyes! As usual, upper management should consult with the employees who actually do the work to determine areas that need improvement.

reviews filtered by
  1. It wasn't bad it was too much change

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Ocwen Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Incentive Plan, the amount of marketability for future employers. After you leave there and did well you'll never go without a job. That's about it. I hated it, I truly did, I used to go into work on Monday thinking about Friday. I hated the supervisors, hr and other departments. But money talks. I wouldn't go back, but I'm making money ever since I left because I did well.

Cons

The Amount of calls based on ability; They based calls of all calls received, Testing and also wrap time/also responses. Also Bi-lingual you'll make money. So Months, I would be non-stop, while other people sat around. No opportunity to get into other positions. I would just copy what the supervisors said and I began to get more calls. @ times management didn't know the questions that were brought up by customers. I would say stupid sayings like its a process, or the situation is unfortunate it truly is or Rather than focus on what has happened lets focus on the solution.

Advice to Management

None. They know what they are doing. I hated it, because I never felt comfortable there, people would get laid off all the time.

This place is like working in a circus!!!!

Current Employee - Contract Management Coordinator in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Contract Management Coordinator in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Ocwen Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No limit on overtime-they pay double time

Decent Benefits

PTO-Vacation and Sick Time All in One Bank-Can Use as Needed.

Convenient Location

Cons

Extremely High Turnover-management wants employees to work every Saturday because people leave faster that they can replace them. No Joke-this place has higher turnover than McDonalds or Taco Bell.

Very Poor Training

Incompitent and Rude Management--management has no clue how to do their jobs or what their employees do, they are just ready to make demands and act very rude and demanding on the employees. Very Rude People in Management.

**This place is like working in a "Sweat Shop".

Health Hazard-Mold Growing in the Walls and employees are constantly sick. ***They have been reported to OSHA several times****

Unsanitary restrooms.

Managment in the Company Uses Profanity on a Regular Basis While Addressing Employees and Verbally Abuses Them in Front of Other Managers and Employees.

Advice to Management

Get a clue-train your management so they can train the employees!!!