Odyssey Systems
odysseyconsult.com Wakefield, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Atmosphere not as supportive as I thought

Administrator III (Former Employee)
Hanscom AFB, MA

ProsGreat team members outside of management, benefits and 401K plan were good.

ConsIt was difficult to find managerial support regarding the challenges I faced in my position - positive feedback was almost non-existent. Environment was chaotic and challenging, and I was given little to no direction. It felt like I was being spied on by the customer, and criticism became personal instead of professional.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the positive things your employees do - listen to what they have to say if they are having challenges. Be supportive.

Contractor Position

Contractor (Former Employee)

I worked at Odyssey Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay, challenging work, work directly with the client, Cons: hire and fire according to whether they have a contract… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Growing company with a small company feel - HR answers your calls and e-mails quickly!

Acquisition Analyst (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Odyssey Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good leadership team - seem genuinely interested in making sure… Cons: The company is primarily in the DoD support contract business - an industry that's certain to decline for the foreseeable future due to budget pressure.… Advice to Senior Management: Make it a practice to check in on each employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Odyssey Systems.

Worked for Odyssey Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Odyssey Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Odyssey Systems CEO Michael Sweat. All reviews posted anonymously by Odyssey Systems employees.