Off Broadway Shoes
www.offbroadwayshoes.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

If You Can Work Anywhere Else, I Would

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I worked at Off Broadway Shoes

ProsPay is decent enough.
The people that work in the stores are great.
Benefits are on par with other retail stores.

ConsThe hours are miserable. I know that it is retail, but the office expects salaried managers to work as if they OWN their store, meaning that if the store is open, you should be there. On average, I worked 50-60 hrs per week for my 45 hours per week salary.
The number of weeks blacked out from vacation time are ridiculous. If he could, the owner would make you take your vacation in June and January.

Advice to Senior ManagementEase up on the workload expected from your managers, and maybe they won't burn out so quickly. Turnover in retail is expected, but it's way too high at OBS.

Great company to work for

Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Off Broadway Shoes full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment to work in. The employee discount is wonderful.… Cons: The job can be boring. The pay isn't great, but… Advice to Senior Management: Have more contests, more incentive to make the employees want… More

If you don't want a personal life then this is the place for you.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Off Broadway Shoes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company as a whole is going in the right… Cons: Not organized, two different companies trying to run the show. Corporate policies are ignored by regional management and put's own policies in place, a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Act like you care about your employees a little empathy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Off Broadway Shoes.

Worked for Off Broadway Shoes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Off Broadway Shoes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Off Broadway Shoes CEO Mark Lardie. All reviews posted anonymously by Off Broadway Shoes employees.