There are newer employer reviews for Office Angels

Poor Management!

I have been working at Office Angels full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company Brand, nice offices

Cons

Very Bad management, rude and no interest in you are a person, with a failure to get with modern times! I wanted to implement a 'modern' strategy on how to increase revenue for the office, this was turned down as 'no finances' and I can't believe they are still using the whole 'kitkat / donut drop' marketing idea. Very old and it does not work!!!!

Hire decent managers who know how to Manage and increase awareness in the local community!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Office Angels (View Most Recent)

Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions

Former Employee - Temporary Call Center Agent  in  Lincoln, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Temporary Call Center Agent in Lincoln, England (UK)

I worked at Office Angels

Pros

The recruiting staff were excellent. Communication was first-class. They displayed much more concern in my needs and happiness than many other temporary agencies I've dealt with who seem to be 100% client orientated and not much interested for the staff that actually do the work.

Cons

Few significant downsides. Only real problem I encountered was that the payroll team got my tax coding wrong for the first few weeks and thus I was over-taxed. However, this was resolved in a reasonable time-frame and the monvey reimbursed.

I had few issues or problems working for Office Angels, so I assume the management team are doing their job effectively.

Good for work in between jobs

I worked at Office Angels

Pros

It's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch, travel expenses (although often this works out more expensive than paying yourself) and of course, a great variety in the different places you could be working from week to week.

Cons

After working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested an increase, I was rarely offered any jobs paying more. The work itself was often mind-numbingly dull- I was just told to sit and wait for the phone to ring on numerous occasions. In the last few years, the work became fairly sporadic too, I would just get a booking here or there, which was frustrating.

On more than one occasion I was offered a new booking when I was already working- there was some miscommunication in the office.

There are newer employer reviews for Office Angels

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!