Office Angels
www.office-angels.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good for work in between jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels

ProsIt's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch, travel expenses (although often this works out more expensive than paying yourself) and of course, a great variety in the different places you could be working from week to week.

ConsAfter working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested an increase, I was rarely offered any jobs paying more. The work itself was often mind-numbingly dull- I was just told to sit and wait for the phone to ring on numerous occasions. In the last few years, the work became fairly sporadic too, I would just get a booking here or there, which was frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn more than one occasion I was offered a new booking when I was already working- there was some miscommunication in the office.

Nice and friendly consultants - good for finding temporary assignments

I have been working at Office Angels full-time for less than a year

Pros: Consultants treat you like real people and actively try to… Cons: Typical low wages associated with temp work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Candidate review of Office Angels

Administration Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very friendly team, became good work contacts. Loyal to long term temporary staff. Work placements were suitable for… Cons: Timesheets are still being requested by fax machine, it really should be online like most other agencies. There is very little in the way of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Office Angels.

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Angels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Office Angels CEO David Clubb. All reviews posted anonymously by Office Angels employees.