There are newer employer reviews for Office Angels

Good for work in between jobs

I worked at Office Angels

Pros

It's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch, travel expenses (although often this works out more expensive than paying yourself) and of course, a great variety in the different places you could be working from week to week.

Cons

After working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested an increase, I was rarely offered any jobs paying more. The work itself was often mind-numbingly dull- I was just told to sit and wait for the phone to ring on numerous occasions. In the last few years, the work became fairly sporadic too, I would just get a booking here or there, which was frustrating.

Advice to Management

On more than one occasion I was offered a new booking when I was already working- there was some miscommunication in the office.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

time i wont forget

Former Employee - Health Records Assistant in Southampton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Health Records Assistant in Southampton, England (UK)

I worked at Office Angels full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

helped me to rebuild my confidence and skills set within a calmed relaxed atmosphere
    I felt welcomed from the moment I walked through the door and the hours were flexible so I can arrange to help at home. the staff of office angels were so easy and open to speak to and when id been there for three years and an opportunity came for me to join the company I was placed with there encouraged me to apply for the position and helped with my application when and where needed. I can honestly say that without office angels I wouldn't have the life I do today.

Cons

in my three years with the company I can very easily say without hesitation that there wasn't a single time I could of been upset or felt that there weren't there for me in everyway and cant fault there efforts they do such much to make sure we can get two and from a place as well help with travel costs I would recommended this company always and have done to many of friends and old colleges looking for work. some of which who have taken on jobs and are still with them today .

Advice to Management

just keep up the great work and maybe put yourself out there more with tv adverts and job/career fares help promote place your internet sites

2. Very disorganised, not very caring, will get you a job

Current Employee - Administrative in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Current Employee - Administrative in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Office Angels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They got me a job very quickly

Cons

They are very unorganised, lose things, can be rather harsh and rude if you're not happy with your placement (unprofessional)

Advice to Management

Hire people with better spelling/grammar