Office Depot
www.officedepot.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

Bad place to work.

4456e3fb@opayq.com (Current Employee)
Fdez Juncos, PR

I have been working at Office Depot part-time for less than a year

ProsNot many requirements for entry level job.

ConsFirst let me say that I work at a location in Illinois, not where I have listed.

Management yells at employees for things out of their control. If a machine breaks, its an associate's fault. Non-union company, you are replaceable and management knows it. I will be quitting soon, as I have been given no reason to stay.

Advice to Senior ManagementI provide excellent customer service, and take pride in it. When I am yelled at, I feel absolutely no motivation to improve my performance, rather I feel that there is no reason for me to provide the level of customer service that I do (why bother if you are going to get yelled at). You are not Gods, and we are not animals, we want to be seen as equals.

Find somewhere else

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Office Depot part-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-workers...nothing else. They make the job dealable. Cons: Terrible place to work at. Associates get treated horribly while management can do no wrong. Very stressful, constantly getting yelled at for not making "numbers".… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your associates with respect. Without us you have no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ok

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Office Depot part-time for more than a year

Pros: easy work and people are somewhat good to deal with Cons: The pay sucks. other places start with 9 bucks but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Office Depot.

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Depot reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Office Depot CEO Roland C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Office Depot employees.