N/A

Current Employee - Store Manager in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Store Manager in Miami, FL

Pros

The company promotes from within and diversity is strength. Advancement opportunity. Pay for performance is also a real strength of the company, which awards the employee for a job well done.

Cons

I have to say after working for Office Depot for 17 years now, I have never seen a down side to be working for Office Depot. I quit a grocery company that I could write a book about and not on the positive side, but Office Depot has been the best company in retail as far as I am concerned.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing now. I have all the confidence in the world that Office Depot is doing all the right things now to be number #1.

Other Employee Reviews for Office Depot

1. Great Company

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Competitive and rewarding company that values its people!

Cons

They expect you to be your best and not everyone can handle this type of expectation! Office Depot holds its people and its leadership accountable!

Advice to Management

Major win in the convergence of Retail Division and Business Service Divisions! Office Depot is a company that is true to its Core Values..... Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Accountabiltiy and Customer Focus!

2. great place to work

Current Employee - Store Manager in Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Fort Myers, FL

Pros

they are very employee freindly. office depot works to ensure a safe and friendly envirment to work in. they offer all the neccesary tools to be succesful

Cons

to many daily tasks and emails allow the managers to have more of an imput also allow more time to execute on the everyday needs to be done imidiatly

Advice to Management

continue doing the things that have made us succesful over the years. great looking planograms bravo winners and brand ambasaders