OfficeMax

www.officemax.com

Good company for star performers

Manager (Current Employee) Naperville, IL

ProsOpportunity to advance quickly if you are a star performer. Most coworkers are motivated and have a team atmosphere. Typically do not hire people right out of college. Many have a good work/life balance and lots of people have kids.

ConsMerger with Depot just announced so future is uncertain but most likely there will be opportunities. Lack of training when you start depending on what department you are in.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep taking care of your people - they are the most important asset

One of the most UNethical companies to work for

Impress Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at OfficeMax part-time for more than a year

Pros: hmmm, coworkers are genuinely hardworking, good people with actual souls. Cons: The management expects you to do an insane amount of work while juggling all your basic tasks. Recently, we've been threatened with getting fired if… Advice to Senior Management: There's nothing to be said, because this company obviously cares… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Political Nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OfficeMax

Pros: I can't think of any Cons: Unbelievable work hours. This is the place for you if you want no work/life… More
There are newer reviews on OfficeMax.

Worked for OfficeMax? Contribute to the Community!