OfficeMax

www.officemax.com

The Worst Company Ever !!!

Warehouse (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThere is no real pro's on this company.The only good thing is the you can come to work on this warehouse and do what you want and your supervisor would not care to tell you you are doing something wrong, employees here run this warehouse.

ConsWe were surprise to hear that this company won an award for one of the most ethical company.They must of purchase this recognition.This company constantly shows no values and no respect for there customers.They have an open door policy that is a complete FAKE.Ones you try to use the open door policy you become a target and they would make your life a living hell and that is the reason employees no longer report abuses and other activities that are going on because they are affraid to become a target.

Supervisors spend more time on there cell phone and in the office instead of giving follow up to there employees.This warehouse looks more like a park than a cfc.20 % of the employees have to carry the other 80% in order to have the job done.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to head managment, get an undercover employee to work in the Orlando CFC so you can witness first hand all the abuse that is going on on behalf a the managment and employees and please get this supervisors and managers remove with new managment that holds no friendship with anyone in this warehouse in that way they can make desicions based in facts and company policies rather than friendship.

Disingenuous

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at OfficeMax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The environment is mostly laid back. Having been a retail manager at other companies with double the pay as well as work load, I can… Cons: The biggest con is that the focus of office max is to force employee's to use the "hard sale" to push unnecessary ,over priced, and… Advice to Senior Management: Cut your work force in half, and adopt a more ethical strategy for growing your business like controlling your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ruined Retail

Front End Sales/Print Center Associate (Former Employee) Lancaster, OH

I worked at OfficeMax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible hours, Sometimes got to pop bubble wrap Cons: Constantly understaffed, Paid very low even when responsibility increased, Time-wasting activities as mandated by corporate, Management and Upper Management did not stand behind their employees… Advice to Senior Management: Stop wasting people's time with things like LP Edge or Huddles. Don't come down so hard on management for customer complaints--sometimes customers are wrong, or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OfficeMax.

Worked for OfficeMax? Contribute to the Community!