OfficeMax

www.officemax.com

The biggest problem with office max is the costumers.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Batavia, IL

ProsThe pay was fine as a part time employee. All of the other employees were fun to work with. Plenty to do in the store to keep you busy without being monotonous.

ConsWanted us to push warranty plans that most customers are not interested in. And lots of time was spent refacing shelves after customer s randomly put things back out of place.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy store has had new management since I have left and been reorganized. Looks better and starting at zero has helped the shelves be properly faced.

People and higher ups are friendly and approachable

Sales Specialist (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at OfficeMax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are really fun to work with and the job is not too difficult. Not too much is expected out of us but… Cons: The customers can be difficult at times but not all of them. Also, there are a ton of conference calls which can get annoying.… Advice to Senior Management: Get the resets under control and have more accountability for PowerMax. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Simple job.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at OfficeMax part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours. Management is typically decent. Cons: Corporate is stupid. Saturday nights are the worst nights of all, ad night. You spend 5-6 hours putting out ad for the next week. Then,… Advice to Senior Management: Fix your ads. Customers don't like seeing stickers all over… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on OfficeMax.

Worked for OfficeMax? Contribute to the Community!