Very Good Experience

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Cincinnati, OH
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at OfficeTeam full-time for less than a year

Pros

Placed me in a position quickly.
Great pay for temp positions.
Paid attention to my desired work type and experience.
Very friendly.
Offers benefits for temp workes.

Cons

Hard to get in touch with anyone because the receptionist just puts everyone through to voicemail.

Make it easier to get in touch with your recruiters.

Other Reviews for OfficeTeam

Executive and Administrative Assistant

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at OfficeTeam as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Big company with online training free for registered workers who have worked for them at least once.

Cons

Beware. They can have a rigid attitude regarding past experience and it's applicability to prime positions. It's essential that you view their website job listings first (prior to submitting your resume and registering). I worked "out of class" for years (i.e., my job title didn't match my duties which were high level admin. assist to a busy regional exec.). As they don't want to really absorb your skills ... they just go by what you write down. If they need an exec. assist. your last job title had better be "Executive Assistant." That's all that matters in their selection process no matter what they try to tell you. 1. Go to their website, 2. collect job descriptions 3. write you resume to fit (ethically) 4. call your references and discuss what you are presenting and get their approval 5. then register with Office Team

Be more honest about what you have to offer and allow candidates to appeal the selection process if they feel their Office Team staff members are not allowing them to apply for jobs for which they know they are qualified. As it is right now ... your recruiters/staff have way too much power and little accountability.

Satisfied

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at OfficeTeam

Pros

Specialized service for administrative work.

Cons

Having to submit timesheets through fax.

Good placement experience for me. My advice would be to have confidence in the employee so that they will shine when they are placed on assignment.

There are newer employer reviews for OfficeTeam.

Worked for OfficeTeam? Contribute to the Community!