There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations

Very satisfied employee

Current Employee - Account Supervisor  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

OPR is a great company with room for advancement, and importantly, great client work that a team of wonderful people collaborates on. Work is work, but doing my job at OPR is a consistent point of pride.

Cons

This is not Ogilvy-specific, but we're in DC, the PR world, and blur the lines of advertising. We all work more than we should. That's industry-wide though. Ogilvy doesn't pretend it's perfect, which is appreciated.

Keep doing what you're doing. You can't make every employee happy, of course not, but in my experience, there's at least a 90% satisfaction rate, which is massive. Ogilvy's the best place I've worked and the Washington office is fantastic.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations (View Most Recent)

Great learning experience, great co-workers

Former Employee - Intern  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

People here are smart and work hard. The office is relaxed and casual (the office building is shared with the ad agency Ogilvy & Mather) and everyone is friendly. In addition to more substantial tasks on major accounts, interns get a fair amount of administrative work, but it's definitely worthwhile if you want to learn about agency work. Good review process and many interns get hired at the end of their internships.

Cons

A lot of administrative work (for interns), long hours (for full-time staff), office politics.

Ogilvy provides their employees the opportunity to grow and gain experience in many different practices.

Current Employee - Digital Strategist  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Digital Strategist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

Great Benefit compensation , autonomy within the company

Cons

Overall salary compensation is poor

There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations

Worked for Ogilvy Public Relations? Contribute to the Community!