Ogilvy Public Relations
www.ogilvypr.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very satisfied employee

Account Supervisor (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsOPR is a great company with room for advancement, and importantly, great client work that a team of wonderful people collaborates on. Work is work, but doing my job at OPR is a consistent point of pride.

ConsThis is not Ogilvy-specific, but we're in DC, the PR world, and blur the lines of advertising. We all work more than we should. That's industry-wide though. Ogilvy doesn't pretend it's perfect, which is appreciated.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. You can't make every employee happy, of course not, but in my experience, there's at least a 90% satisfaction rate, which is massive. Ogilvy's the best place I've worked and the Washington office is fantastic.

Great learning experience, great co-workers

Intern (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros: People here are smart and work hard. The office is relaxed and casual (the office building is shared with the ad agency Ogilvy &… Cons: A lot of administrative work (for interns), long hours (for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ogilvy provides their employees the opportunity to grow and gain experience in many different practices.

Digital Strategist (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros: Great Benefit compensation , autonomy within the company Cons: Overall salary compensation is poor More
There are newer reviews on Ogilvy Public Relations.

Worked for Ogilvy Public Relations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogilvy Public Relations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ogilvy Public Relations CEO Christopher (Chris) Graves. All reviews posted anonymously by Ogilvy Public Relations employees.