Ogilvy Public Relations

www.ogilvypr.com
  www.ogilvypr.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations

Great company and great clients, with a good opportunity to learn about PR from some of the best in the industry.

Former Employee - Account Director in New York, NY
Former Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I worked at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

Great opportunity to learn from talented coworkers and strong national accounts with interesting and substantial programs.

Cons

Senior management can get caught in the usual politics and loose focus on their teams and the task at hand.

More focus on your teams and the task at hand at less on the numbers. If we're all doing what we love with enjoyment and the pride of knowing we're all great professionals working to deliver a strong product, the money will come.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations (View Most Recent)

Communication makes everything run smoother!

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

This company has great potential for career growth and interesting client projects.

Cons

There is a significant discrepancy in the communication of idea and opinions done privately and publicly.

More teamwork and delegation of work to junior staff needs to be allowed so all can share the workload.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

Strong management. Lots of opportunities to work on varying accounts -- consumer, tech and corporate (lots of tech in the San Francisco office) so this is a great place to learn the PR business or to progress in your career. There are also opportunities to move between different Ogilvy PR offices around the U.S.

Cons

You need to want to work hard -- but this is true for anybody starting out in a professional career. This is not a 9am-5pm job!

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations