Ogilvy Public Relations

www.ogilvypr.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations

Good salary and benefits, good team environment and challenging work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everybody working in the DC are intelligent and highly professional. Since we are in DC, the majority of the client base is federal and nonprofit but management does make an effort to find what the staff like and seek clients of our interest.

Cons

Because it's DC, our client base is mainly federal and nonprofit. Will be looking forward to a more diverse group of work. The office can be too quite at times which makes it very awakard.

Change the office setup to an open work space. Will break the barrier for different people from different groups.

97 Other Employee Reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations (View Most Recent)

Very satisfied employee

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

OPR is a great company with room for advancement, and importantly, great client work that a team of wonderful people collaborates on. Work is work, but doing my job at OPR is a consistent point of pride.

Cons

This is not Ogilvy-specific, but we're in DC, the PR world, and blur the lines of advertising. We all work more than we should. That's industry-wide though. Ogilvy doesn't pretend it's perfect, which is appreciated.

Keep doing what you're doing. You can't make every employee happy, of course not, but in my experience, there's at least a 90% satisfaction rate, which is massive. Ogilvy's the best place I've worked and the Washington office is fantastic.

Great learning experience, great co-workers

Former Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ogilvy Public Relations

Pros

People here are smart and work hard. The office is relaxed and casual (the office building is shared with the ad agency Ogilvy & Mather) and everyone is friendly. In addition to more substantial tasks on major accounts, interns get a fair amount of administrative work, but it's definitely worthwhile if you want to learn about agency work. Good review process and many interns get hired at the end of their internships.

Cons

A lot of administrative work (for interns), long hours (for full-time staff), office politics.

There are newer employer reviews for Ogilvy Public Relations