Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.
www.ogletreedeakins.com Greenville, SC 1000 to 5000 Employees

My employment with OD has been very rewarding.

Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee)
Birmingham, AL

ProsThe management encourages education and growth for their staff. The management is open to suggestions and seems to value the staff. The company pays for parking which is a great plus in the city.

ConsI wish we weren't located downtown. Most of the staff commute into the city. Most of us drive at a minimum of 20 minutes, one-way, everyday.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I can't think of anything negative to say. I have enjoyed my employment and look forward to a long career with this firm.

Fast Paced, Great Opportunities, Growing Firm, Great People - Can be very demanding.

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Greenville, SC

I worked at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fast paced and exciting, great opportunities, growing firm, great people. Cons: Fast Paced, Can be very demanding. - at times… Advice to Senior Management: Continue offering great benefits, good usable and reliable technology and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They don't practice what they preach

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

Pros: Good legal work Cons: Not forward-thinking or open to new ideas and approaches. The firm claims its "diverse" but their firm executive lawyer team and senior professional… Advice to Senior Management: Diversity your lawyer executive team and your professional department leaders. Pay for talent and to keep talent. Improve your service standards (e.g. return… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Worked for Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. CEO Lewis T Smoak. All reviews posted anonymously by Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. employees.