There are newer employer reviews for Ohio CAT

Good people, good company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Broadview Heights, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Broadview Heights, OH

I worked at Ohio CAT

Pros

Management seemed to actually care about their employees. Willing to accomodate personal needs. A good atmosphere at the corporate office. Decent bonus and benefits.

Cons

Pay wasn't as strong as other companies. A minority of managers could be political and/or difficult. Buried ins now during the winter!

Take a tighter approach with some of the sales staff. Too often, salesmen seemed complacent in their positions. A little "rear licking" wouldn't hurt.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Ohio CAT (View Most Recent)

Solid

I worked at Ohio CAT full-time

Pros

- Very competitive pay across most positions
    - Bonus structure and profit sharing is very helpful.
    - Very good work-life balance, structured scheduling, very few unexpected work interruptions

Cons

- Unclear training structure for advancement

SELLING THE BEST IN THE MARKET

Current Employee - Equipment Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Equipment Sales Representative

I have been working at Ohio CAT

Pros

Free range to work with little physical interaction with management. Market leading products and industry leading service and technical support. Work environment includes construction sites, mining sites and industrial areas. Dress code is jeans, work boots, collard shirts, hard hats and safety vests. Each rep receives a vehicle stipend, laptop, cell phone and printer. We are a mobile office in our vehicles.

Cons

Detachment mindset between management and sales team. It is said we trip over a dollar to save a nickel. Almost seems that we are getting away from a customer centric mindset.

Don't take our word for it but please listen to the thoughts and market suggestions that the sales force is willing to speak about to better the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Ohio CAT

Worked for Ohio CAT? Contribute to the Community!