Ohio CAT
www.ohiomachinery.com Broadview Heights, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good people, good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Broadview Heights, OH

ProsManagement seemed to actually care about their employees. Willing to accomodate personal needs. A good atmosphere at the corporate office. Decent bonus and benefits.

ConsPay wasn't as strong as other companies. A minority of managers could be political and/or difficult. Buried ins now during the winter!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a tighter approach with some of the sales staff. Too often, salesmen seemed complacent in their positions. A little "rear licking" wouldn't hurt.

SELLING THE BEST IN THE MARKET

Equipment Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ohio CAT

Pros: Free range to work with little physical interaction with management. Market leading products and industry leading service and technical support. Work environment includes construction sites,… Cons: Detachment mindset between management and sales team. It is said we trip over a dollar… Advice to Senior Management: Don't take our word for it but please listen to the thoughts and market… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ohio CAT.

Worked for Ohio CAT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohio CAT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ohio CAT CEO Ken Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by Ohio CAT employees.