Ohio State University
www.osu.edu Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Amazing

Office Assistant (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsThe job was very flexible. My manager was always willing to work around school and other activities. It was also a very social job. I got to know the people in my dorm really well. If I had free time during my shifts, I was allowed to do homework.

ConsThere wasn't too much to complain about. The only really negative aspect of the job was that the hours sucked. Sometimes I would have to work straight through the middle of the night and then only have eight hours until my next shift.

Decent graduate school, but you will feel like a statistic

Graduate Research Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ohio State University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Diverse graduate student population, heavily tending toward international students. - Very diverse range of course offerings, so you can take a class in… Cons: - Undergraduates are very hit-or-miss on whether they want to apply themselves. - Advisors are ill-equipped to efficiently deal with large numbers of advisees, which happens… Advice to Senior Management: Aggressively renovate older buildings before building too much more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall okay if you just want a fair life

Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ohio State University part-time for less than a year

Pros: Internationally friendly. Nice environment. Slow paced. Cons: Some of the folks are good, and really excel at what they do. But if you… Advice to Senior Management: Pursue the best. That's all. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ohio State University.

Worked for Ohio State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohio State University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ohio State University CEO Joseph A. Alutto. All reviews posted anonymously by Ohio State University employees.