Ohio State University
www.osu.edu Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Good support for TAs in CLSE

Graduate Teaching Assistantship (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsDecent stipend as a TA, supportive staff, many opportunities to improve teaching ability through the workshops offered. Everyone at CLSE is very devoted to making sure students and TAs have the best possible experience at Ohio State.

ConsHealth insurance costs are fairly high, limited spots for contractors after graduation, little room for advancement, though most people are just taking the job for experience or until they get a career elsewhere.

Computer Science Engineering major

Student (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ohio State University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Having CSE major class is a very interesting experience, because you will… Cons: the computer lab resource is very limited Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Office Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ohio State University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's a great university and well respected employer. Benefits… Cons: It can be hard for staff to advance within their departments - departments tend to not provide a clear… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ohio State University.

Worked for Ohio State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ohio State University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ohio State University CEO Joseph A. Alutto. All reviews posted anonymously by Ohio State University employees.