Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
www.omrf.org Oklahoma City, OK 500 to 999 Employees

Friendly work environment, challenging projects.

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

ProsMy coworkers are all very nice and helpful here. It seems like most of the people who work here really enjoy the work that they do which creates a very enjoyable atmosphere to be a part of. Also, there is an incredible diversity of nationalities and cultures here at the OMRF. My boss does not overly micromanage so I have a fair amount of freedom to take projects in a direction that I find interesting. There are also various events that are held on site such as research seminars, lunch gatherings, etc... Full benefits and insurance is also a plus.

ConsThe only real con I can think of is that research jobs are funding dependent so job security is based on the ability of my boss and/or myself to get grant funding for future projects. All research jobs have that limitation though.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The company is great.

A place to gain experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation

Pros: It's a good place for postdoc, the work environment is… Cons: From my personal experience, the salary and benefits are very basic for people who do not have a MD/PhD. Even you are a graduate from… Advice to Senior Management: Overall is satisfactory No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of opportunity to learn and try new things. Overall an exciting place to work if you're interested in biotechnology

Biomedical Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation

Pros: Knowledgeable and reputable faculty, great environment, plethora of resources, many learning opportunities, top notch science, excellent opportunities for graduate students. Great place… Cons: Pay is on the lower end (unless you're a member/PI), difficult to get to know people that are not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation.

Worked for Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation CEO Stephen Prescott. All reviews posted anonymously by Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation employees.