Okta

Okta is awesome

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast moving, awesome people, awesome product, great work environment. Everyone here (all depts.) from what I've seen really works hard. But the company treats us really well, and in the end that makes it all worth it. The appreciation that is shown to every single person here is not something that's rare or seldom seen. It's constant and it's in the culture. Okta points out everyones contributions. This is not a company that focuses on the negative.

Cons

Not much to say as far as "Cons"....I honestly don't see anything I can point out. It's a startup and like all startups, a lot of internal policy os being built as we move full speed ahead. So that's expected really. This company is not 20 years old (yet), a lot of foundation is being laid as we work, but everyone here contributes to it. So is that a "Con"? I don't think that qualifies as such.

You guys are doing a top-notch job. I have never worked anywhere that feels as good and open as this.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Okta (View Most Recent)

Customer-focused and transparent.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Writer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Writer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management team is remarkably organized and successful at executing their business plan. The company is meeting its goals and has a high probability of success. The management team encourages transparency at all levels. Your opinion really counts here. Management is very open to new ideas and takes all suggestions seriously.

Cons

The commute to San Francisco can be tough, especially with unpredictable bridge traffic, closures, and the threat of BART strikes. However, I have found a good carpool group and typically have BART to fall back on. On the plus side, the offices are very nice, modern, and clean.

Keep doing what you're doing. Being focused on quality and customer-driven success is going to achieve this company's goals. By giving employees ownership, you ensure that everyone is driven to succeed and to do their part to make this enterprise a success.

Okta is a great place to work.

I have been working at Okta full-time

Pros

Exciting, awesome growth. Great executive leadership. Great culture.

Cons

A little too much growth can cause long work hours, high stress.

There are newer employer reviews for Okta

Worked for Okta? Contribute to the Community!