Okta

www.okta.com

High Growth, Big Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

Pros

This is a great company that is growing fast. Everyone is extremely cooperative and the opportunity for advancement is apparent in all departments. Add in a probable IPO and Okta is a pretty great spot to work.

Cons

Like any startup in high growth phase, resources can be scarce. Expect to work longer hours in an effort to close deals.

It would be great to have recurring technical training in order to alleviate the burden on the SE team.

Other reviews for Okta

One of the best opportunities in the country

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

This is a fantastic place to work because of the leadership and people. The leadership has laid out an ambitious vision and share great detail regarding their plans to execute on this vision. It is very clear to each employee the opportunity that we're working toward and how we fit in to the plan to execute on this opportunity. There is a real common bond and sense of community among the co-workers and it creates a very collaborative and exciting environment.

Cons

Like many small companies looking to execute on a grand vision - it can be quite a bit of work and responsibility. There is a lot of responsibility on everyone and that can lead to stress. I think the people that work here accept this responsibility and thrive - but I can understand that this environment is not for everyone.

The only thing I can say is keep hiring great people and maintain the values that we've had for the past year I have been here. I love the open culture, benefits, and mentality that is at the core of this company. Work to protect that.

Great company (product, people, culture, leadership, etc.)

Current Employee - Director  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Energetic environment that encourages innovation and input. Leadership that is focused and transparent. A product you are proud to build and support. Continual improvements as needs arise.

Cons

Business is growing so quickly that at times we all get double/triple booked. A great problem to have.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Okta.

Worked for Okta? Contribute to the Community!