Okta

www.okta.com

Fast paced, up to something special and a lot of fun all in one package

Operation (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsOkta is an exceptional place to work and grow. Whether in software engineering, customer success, professional services, sales or operations, the leadership team has successfully built a team that is highly invested in both the success of the company and the success of the people that work for them. I'm excited to get up in the morning and commute to work all the while thinking and strategizing about my day. Okta is a pioneer in IDaaS and the cloud and has attracted the attention of many. At more than 1,000 customers and growing fast, the company is clearly up to some exciting things and I'm personally humbled and proud to part of it!

ConsFacilities continue to be a challenge, managing to fast paced growth in a market such as San Francisco is tough. The war for talent is afoot, we consistently need more of the best and the brightest. I really struggle to find significant cons, Okta has been and continues to be my number one choice.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnable, empower and continue to support your teams. Maintain the level of open communication such as weekly all hands. As we grow, keep us together rather than in two buildings if at all possible.

Great atmosphere, great people

Marketing Intern (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta as an intern for less than a year

Pros: great atmosphere, great, young people. Exciting start up with a… Cons: not enough open positions and some people are a little… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Okta is the place to be!!

(Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time for less than a year

Pros: Okta is the greatest. We have an open work space to encourage a collaborative environment. There is a lounge on each floor with standing desks,… Cons: The only con that I can really think of is that our 401K is not matched (yet). This is a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. The people-centric culture here is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Okta.

Worked for Okta? Contribute to the Community!