Okta

www.okta.com
  www.okta.com
There are newer employer reviews for Okta

Fast paced, up to something special and a lot of fun all in one package

Current Employee - Operation in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Operation in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Okta is an exceptional place to work and grow. Whether in software engineering, customer success, professional services, sales or operations, the leadership team has successfully built a team that is highly invested in both the success of the company and the success of the people that work for them. I'm excited to get up in the morning and commute to work all the while thinking and strategizing about my day. Okta is a pioneer in IDaaS and the cloud and has attracted the attention of many. At more than 1,000 customers and growing fast, the company is clearly up to some exciting things and I'm personally humbled and proud to part of it!

Cons

Facilities continue to be a challenge, managing to fast paced growth in a market such as San Francisco is tough. The war for talent is afoot, we consistently need more of the best and the brightest. I really struggle to find significant cons, Okta has been and continues to be my number one choice.

Enable, empower and continue to support your teams. Maintain the level of open communication such as weekly all hands. As we grow, keep us together rather than in two buildings if at all possible.

Aug 26, 2014Lead Recruiter

We appreciate your candid feedback. The war for talent is aggressive, but the quality of our company and team continues to attract the best and the brightest in the industry. Employees are always ... More

45 Other Employee Reviews for Okta (View Most Recent)

Okta Rocks!!

I have been working at Okta full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place to work and an awesome opportunity to be a part of. Great team. Rapidly growing company with multiple growth opportunities.

Cons

Sometimes long hours and heavy work load. Growing pains of a small company, as processes are developed and rolled out.

Keep hiring the best people. Don't relax standards to meet hiring goals.

Aug 26, 2014Lead Recruiter

We will always maintain a high hiring bar, as we know our people are our greatest asset!

Okta is the place to be!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Okta is the greatest. We have an open work space to encourage a collaborative environment. There is a lounge on each floor with standing desks, bean bags, and sofas to change it up. We get catered lunches Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and the food is quite tasty. Happy hours every few weeks, a running group, a pickup basketball group, we have it all! Outside of the "perks" our company is build around amazing people. The executives answer any question at our weekly company-wide meeting and make time to build strong relationships with every employee from every level. Everyone who is hired here is kind and smart (and many are funny). Lots of room for growth. I could not be happier here!!!

Cons

The only con that I can really think of is that our 401K is not matched (yet). This is a perk I have not yet had at any of my jobs, and I would like to see this happen eventually here.

Keep up the great work. The people-centric culture here is what makes this company great!

Aug 26, 2014Lead Recruiter

We are delighted to hear you are happy at Okta. We do review our compensation and benefits packages annually to ensure we are competitive, and will evaluate a 401k match in our next cycle.

There are newer employer reviews for Okta