Okta

www.okta.com
  www.okta.com
There are newer employer reviews for Okta

Fast paced, up to something special and a lot of fun all in one package

Current Employee - Operation  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Operation in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Okta is an exceptional place to work and grow. Whether in software engineering, customer success, professional services, sales or operations, the leadership team has successfully built a team that is highly invested in both the success of the company and the success of the people that work for them. I'm excited to get up in the morning and commute to work all the while thinking and strategizing about my day. Okta is a pioneer in IDaaS and the cloud and has attracted the attention of many. At more than 1,000 customers and growing fast, the company is clearly up to some exciting things and I'm personally humbled and proud to part of it!

Cons

Facilities continue to be a challenge, managing to fast paced growth in a market such as San Francisco is tough. The war for talent is afoot, we consistently need more of the best and the brightest. I really struggle to find significant cons, Okta has been and continues to be my number one choice.

Enable, empower and continue to support your teams. Maintain the level of open communication such as weekly all hands. As we grow, keep us together rather than in two buildings if at all possible.

Aug 26, 2014Lead Recruiter

We appreciate your candid feedback. The war for talent is aggressive, but the quality of our company and team continues to attract the best and the brightest in the industry. Employees are always ... More

41 Other Employee Reviews for Okta (View Most Recent)

Great atmosphere, great people

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Okta as an intern for less than a year

Pros

great atmosphere, great, young people. Exciting start up with a lot of potential to grow and make $$$

Cons

not enough open positions and some people are a little too distracted for upper management

Aug 26, 2014Lead Recruiter

We continue to grow rapidly, and have been successful in filling open positions that are supported by the business plan with strong internal and external candidates. Please alert your manager if ... More

Okta Rocks!!

I have been working at Okta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work and an awesome opportunity to be a part of. Great team. Rapidly growing company with multiple growth opportunities.

Cons

Sometimes long hours and heavy work load. Growing pains of a small company, as processes are developed and rolled out.

Keep hiring the best people. Don't relax standards to meet hiring goals.

Aug 26, 2014Lead Recruiter

We will always maintain a high hiring bar, as we know our people are our greatest asset!

There are newer employer reviews for Okta

Worked for Okta? Contribute to the Community!