Old Dominion Freight

www.odfl.com

They have lost their family atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsOne of the industry leaders. Not bad pay, the Long Beach facility used to be great until they changed managers. The old manager was the best boss I ever had.

ConsNo employer to employee loyalty. Each facility is run by individual managers and some VP's are not real pleasant to work for. When you get hired you no longer have a name in the system you are a number.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to get back to the family atmosphere and not be so money motivated. Remember it is the people who put you where you are.

Good place to work.

P&D Driver (Current Employee) Edwardsville, KS

I have been working at Old Dominion Freight full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good equipment, good pay, good people. The managemant is easy to… Cons: While there are some opportunities to move up in the company there seems to be a long way… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for

Hostler (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Old Dominion Freight full-time for more than a year

Pros: I liked the fact that they were very open on the… Cons: Make sure you communicate with your employees about what is really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Old Dominion Freight.

Worked for Old Dominion Freight? Contribute to the Community!