There are newer employer reviews for Old National Bancorp

They could do better

Current Employee - Client Services Representative  in  Bloomington, IN
Current Employee - Client Services Representative in Bloomington, IN

I have been working at Old National Bancorp

Pros

Good benefits. They encourage bettering yourself. Not really open to change.

Cons

Keep lower level employees "in the dark". Feels like they are power hungry at times. Way behind in the area of technology.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Old National Bancorp (View Most Recent)

Overall great but there are some shortfalls

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Old National Bancorp

Pros

It really has a family mentality here at ONB. The staff is wonderful and everyone is excellent. You feel like you are apart of the team.

Cons

There is very little room for growth at the company in regard to promotion. You have to be with the company for MANY years in order to be considered for a promotion.

Look more carefully at the people you have and promote those that can make a difference, not because they can open 20 checking accounts that will have no impact to the bottom line.

Very stable, but tiring and degrading

Current Employee - Personal Banker  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Old National Bancorp

Pros

Old National is a very stable job that allows you to have many chances to correct yourself. They expect a certain model of employee, and they'll work with you to become that employee they want you to be. The senior leadership does a decent job. Old National has been in business for 175 years, so if you put in effort, you have noting to worry about when it comes to layoffs.

Cons

There is a strong lack of consistency across the company. Each branch operates differently, so everyone will have different problems here. At my branch, the manager is very demanding about how you present yourself, and will not allow you to sit down all day. My shift (5 days a week) is 10am to 7:30pm. It takes me an hour to get to and from work, so I'm gone 9am-8:30pm (the hour lunch is unpaid). It can become very tiring after a while.

There are newer employer reviews for Old National Bancorp

Worked for Old National Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!