Old Navy
3.2 of 5 1,209 reviews
www.oldnavy.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pleasant workplace for low pay

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsI've worked for Old Navy for about a year and it's been a fairly positive experience. Management is sure to give you breaks on time, and the breaks are longer than in other retail. You get a great discount at all three brands. Environment is generally friendly and upbeat.

ConsThe pay is quite low, close to minimum wage. I've received training to diversify my place at work, but no compensation to match - very disappointed. Like most retail, you have a lot of hours around the holidays, but many Old Navys are also open Thanksgiving Day as well. Hours can be hard to come by and my schedule changes every week.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward exemplary employees with more hours and a pay raise.

Three years.... Not much to say. Go for it if you need a first job to get yourself some experience.

Level II(Sales Associate) (Current Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Old Navy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Simple No one gets fired(seasonal people just stop getting scheduled) Cons: Uninterested management No place for advancement Little room for substantial raises Very little motivation for… Advice to Senior Management: Get into your job. Love it. If you don't love it, quit- and then someone like me can take your position and add some passion… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun and Energetic

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Murfreesboro, TN

I have been working at Old Navy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Managers work with your schedule if you are a good… Cons: Hours fluctuate and salary is not the greatest for all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Old Navy.

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Navy CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees.