Old Navy
3.1 of 5 1,080 reviews
www.oldnavy.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Probably one of the better retailers out there

Old Navy Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Springfield, OH

I worked at Old Navy part-time for more than 3 years

ProsPositive work culture, managers are friendly, met lots of interesting employees my own age from different backgrounds, values diversity. There's room for advancement even for part time college students, but make sure you make the effort to ask.

ConsHR policies can be stiff, cashiers underperforming at ONC will have reduced hours and worse shifts, sometimes I felt like I had to beg for more responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that there is more to retail than opening credit cards. You're a clothing company, not a bank!

Overly focused on credit cards and secret pay

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Old Navy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy to pick up shifts, Can get longer shifts if… Cons: PAY - raises come every year but are based on how store performs as a whole and not individual performance (ex: I processed the most… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's an okay experience at Old Navy.

I have been working at Old Navy

Pros: • Flexible schedule. • Employee discount. • Pay and a half for… Cons: Tedious task of folding clothes all day. More

There are newer reviews on Old Navy.

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Navy CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees.