Old Navy
3.2 of 5 1,209 reviews
www.oldnavy.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

It feels like working with family. Everyone is happy to work with each other and get the job done.

Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee)
Lake Grove, NY

ProsAbility to get more hours when the company has extra hours available, great discounts and health care is available to all positions including seasonal workers.

ConsAmount of hours given is not always guaranteed unless you are in a leadership role.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great communication between all the staff. The constant flow of communication helps get the job done, and done right.

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Brea, CA

I have been working at Old Navy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Busy, fast paced, awesome crew, surrounding area, environment is always… Cons: It gets really really busy! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Old Navy part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: Sometimes hard to get hours because they have a lot… More
There are newer reviews on Old Navy.

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Navy CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees.