Old Navy
3.1 of 5 1,080 reviews
www.oldnavy.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A Fun place to work with TONS of opportunity for advancement

Service & Training Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Old Navy full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNo shortage of FUN here! Every day is different, and you get to interact with a wide variety of people. Goals are well-defined and support to reach those goals is at your fingertips. Educational opportunity is un-matched.

ConsA manager's schedule can be a little tricky to manage with family.

absolutely the best

Old Navy Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Clearwater, FL

I worked at Old Navy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the greatest group of people I have ever worked with Everyone was like a family.I worked there for three years and it flew by.I only… Cons: Wish I could have had more hours. I only had or 3 days… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Old Navy

Pros: Excellent place to learn customer service and/or retail Cons: Not enough hours to go around (part time or seasonal… More

There are newer reviews on Old Navy.

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Navy CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees.