Old Navy

www.oldnavy.com
  www.oldnavy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Old Navy

I loved my team and the people I worked with!

Former Employee - Director
Former Employee - Director

I worked at Old Navy full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

People I worked with were fun! Good benefits and pay.

Cons

Strategy changes all the time. Upper Management is not very nice in stores and do not show they care about people. Hours are tight!

Stop all the dog and pony shows for visits...see real life. Prioritize better for everyone! Every new Sr. Leader that comes in blows up the past leaders strategy.

1483 Other Employee Reviews for Old Navy (View Most Recent)

Unprofessional and broken promises

Former Employee - Sellebrity in Columbia, MO
    Former Employee - Sellebrity in Columbia, MO

I worked at Old Navy part-time (less than an year)

Pros

employee discounts at Banana republic and gap especially when used at outlets

Cons

I got hired to work at old navy part time and was told that I would receive a minimum of 20 hours per week, however after 3 weeks of working there they cut my hours to 6 hours per week. I asked for more hours and they failed to do so. They must have gotten angry at me and schedule me 0 hours the next week. I found out they cut my hours because they continued to hire more people. Another two weeks went by and the new hires ended up in the same predicament as me.

Also very demanding, I worked on the truck unloading merchandise and the leaders would be very unprofessional cursing people out saying we aren't working fast enough and using scare tactics saying they are going to fire who ever is the slowest.

Coach your employees instead of downing them

Just a number

Current Employee - Sellebrity in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sellebrity in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Old Navy part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get a great discount and Banana Republic and Gap. The pay is decent, and it is fairly easy to request time off. I was able to work short hours in order to accommodate school and school activities.

Cons

You are really just one of a number. The store is always a mess and customers are very unfriendly. The staff attempts to promote that employees be friends but it is only a front, and most employees are rude. My manager was very unprofessional and attempted to set me up with one of my employees and asked me inappropriate questions when I was clearly uninterested. You do the same job for hours at a time.

There are newer employer reviews for Old Navy