Old Navy
3.2 of 5 1,209 reviews
www.oldnavy.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Positive and fun!

Seasonal Sellebrity (Current Employee)
Westminster, CA

ProsDiscounts (including the Gap, Banana Republic, and other stores they partnered with), the employees, really fun environment! There's contests and other incentives for employees. We can dress in association with certain sales/events, example: this weekend there was a huge sale on pajamas so we were urged to wear pajamas, we are urged to wear a red shirt we own or the one they handed out for black Friday every weekend through the holidays. Is a lot of fun, I love working here!

ConsNot to much to complain about, maybe I'll be writing another review in a few months. I guess I'd have to say lack of hours (I am seasonal for now, that may change if they keep me and my performance or seniority) & recovering sections (especially holiday time it gets really messy and go-backs are ridiculous).

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer me a leader position in a month or 2!!! I know you won't know who I am but I'm gonna put that thought out there.

High-energy environment, high-stress

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Old Navy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: With the right team it can be a very fun exciting environment. High-turn over rates means there is often room… Cons: Unless you want to stay in the retail environment, it is very difficult to move out of the store. High stress and expectations for relatively… Advice to Senior Management: Create better development paths Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I love my job.

Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee)
    Williamsburg, IA

I have been working at Old Navy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Family work life balance. Great discounts and opportunity to learn… Cons: There are no benifits in my position, yet I need all… Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Old Navy.

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Navy CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees.