Old Navy

www.oldnavy.com
  www.oldnavy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Old Navy

It isn't great, in all honesty

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Anaheim, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Old Navy part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Interaction with people and a great sales discount
Sales discount

Cons

Few hours and very low pay

Please manage your employee schedule

1477 Other Employee Reviews for Old Navy (View Most Recent)

Positive and fun!

Current Employee - Seasonal Sellebrity in Westminster, CA
    Current Employee - Seasonal Sellebrity in Westminster, CA

I have been working at Old Navy part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Discounts (including the Gap, Banana Republic, and other stores they partnered with), the employees, really fun environment! There's contests and other incentives for employees. We can dress in association with certain sales/events, example: this weekend there was a huge sale on pajamas so we were urged to wear pajamas, we are urged to wear a red shirt we own or the one they handed out for black Friday every weekend through the holidays. Is a lot of fun, I love working here!

Cons

Not to much to complain about, maybe I'll be writing another review in a few months. I guess I'd have to say lack of hours (I am seasonal for now, that may change if they keep me and my performance or seniority) & recovering sections (especially holiday time it gets really messy and go-backs are ridiculous).

Offer me a leader position in a month or 2!!! I know you won't know who I am but I'm gonna put that thought out there.

This company makes sure it's employees are happy!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Old Navy part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Old Navy provides a fun, upbeat environment. They are very flexible, provide lots of positive and constructive feedback and recognition, as well as ongoing training. The staff is uniquely diverse and encouraged to be themselves and have fun! I feel completely comfortable talking to any one of the managers about anything.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Keep up the great work! *A key missing component to a smoother-running store is cross-training employees so they understand how they way they do their tasks impacts (and often complicates) the way others are able to do their tasks.*
    I would also give more feedback in areas such as shipment processing to increase productivity.

There are newer employer reviews for Old Navy