Old Republic Home Protection

www.orhp.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Old Republic Home Protection

A very supportive and positive envirnoment

Current Employee - Account Executive in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Account Executive in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Old Republic Home Protection

Pros

Excellent support staff with unsurpassed attention to detail and customer service. All areas of the company are working toward the same goal, which makes doing business very easy.

Cons

Limited ability to move up in the company due to a small sales base and limited number of positions within the company.

Excellent leadership, extremely supportive and helpful. I absolutely enjoy the management team at Old Republic Home Protection. I would highly recommend anyone to seek employment with ORHP.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Old Republic Home Protection (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Old Republic Home Protection

Pros

ORHP is making some great changes to ensure all our customers, both internall and external stay our top focus. For those people who are innovative, hard working and really care about their job, this is the place to be. Your dedictaion will be recognized and rewarded.

Cons

Every day is different, so you have to be flexible. Not every answer is "yes", so you have to be willing to think outside the box to determine a resolution that is satisfactory to all parties involved. This is not a place where you just "show up"; your heart has to be in it and that has to show in all your interactions so you match the culture of this company.

Keep the President and Vice President visible and vailable. They are the true "heart" of ORHP - let everyone get to know them through their words and actions. Lots of communication from them to the staff.

This is a great company to work for. I wish now that I had never left Old Republic!!

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Old Republic Home Protection full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great pay...base and commission. Great benefits & bonuses. The staff is very supportative and everyone works together as a team to make this such a great company. Employess do not usually leave this company...

Cons

The Vice President likes to Micro Manage....

The self yearly evaluation should be done away with. It is a waste of time.

There are newer employer reviews for Old Republic Home Protection