Old Republic Home Protection

www.orhp.com

Great place to work!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA

ProsORHP is making some great changes to ensure all our customers, both internall and external stay our top focus. For those people who are innovative, hard working and really care about their job, this is the place to be. Your dedictaion will be recognized and rewarded.

ConsEvery day is different, so you have to be flexible. Not every answer is "yes", so you have to be willing to think outside the box to determine a resolution that is satisfactory to all parties involved. This is not a place where you just "show up"; your heart has to be in it and that has to show in all your interactions so you match the culture of this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the President and Vice President visible and vailable. They are the true "heart" of ORHP - let everyone get to know them through their words and actions. Lots of communication from them to the staff.

This is a great company to work for. I wish now that I had never left Old Republic!!

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Old Republic Home Protection full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great pay...base and commission. Great benefits & bonuses. The staff is very supportative and everyone works… Cons: The Vice President likes to Micro Manage.... Advice to Senior Management: The self yearly evaluation should be done away with. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SO FAR SO GOOD .. PRAYING FOR LONGEVITY WITH ORHP ....

Authorizaton Agent (Current Employee) San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Old Republic Home Protection full-time

Pros: They have an amazing training program, PRESIDENT, management staff and the amazing Romel in TAPS ... I feel that they set you up fir success… Cons: I am a little nervous about getting on the phones seeing that I've never worked in a live call center setting,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! A little more flexibility with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Old Republic Home Protection.

Worked for Old Republic Home Protection? Contribute to the Community!