Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Old Republic Home Protection

Pros

ORHP is making some great changes to ensure all our customers, both internall and external stay our top focus. For those people who are innovative, hard working and really care about their job, this is the place to be. Your dedictaion will be recognized and rewarded.

Cons

Every day is different, so you have to be flexible. Not every answer is "yes", so you have to be willing to think outside the box to determine a resolution that is satisfactory to all parties involved. This is not a place where you just "show up"; your heart has to be in it and that has to show in all your interactions so you match the culture of this company.

Advice to Management

Keep the President and Vice President visible and vailable. They are the true "heart" of ORHP - let everyone get to know them through their words and actions. Lots of communication from them to the staff.

reviews filtered by
  1. This is a great company to work for. I wish now that I had never left Old Republic!!

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Old Republic Home Protection full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great pay...base and commission. Great benefits & bonuses. The staff is very supportative and everyone works together as a team to make this such a great company. Employess do not usually leave this company...

Cons

The Vice President likes to Micro Manage....

Advice to Management

The self yearly evaluation should be done away with. It is a waste of time.

2. SO FAR SO GOOD .. PRAYING FOR LONGEVITY WITH ORHP ....

Current Employee - Authorizaton Agent in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Authorizaton Agent in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Old Republic Home Protection full-time

Pros

They have an amazing training program, PRESIDENT, management staff and the amazing Romel in TAPS ... I feel that they set you up fir success the ball is in your court and it's up to you to either drop it or dunk it. They are family oriented and full of positive energy. I plan on being with ORHP for the long haul. If you join ORHP you will love it and the president love's beyonce lol.

Cons

I am a little nervous about getting on the phones seeing that I've never worked in a live call center setting, but I'm hoping that whatever team I join that they will coach and assist me which I have no doubts they won't.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! A little more flexibility with scheduling if possible for those with medical issues.