Old Spaghetti Factory
www.osf.com Portland, OR 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not so great

ProsThe menu is basic and very easy to learn. Flexible schedules that can easily modified using Hot Schedules. Fairly early off time.

ConsHard to build a check because of the low entree prices and the the "Complete Meal" concept. A lot of work for the money. More closing duties than any restaurant I've ever worked at. It's common to have to roll 100 silverware in addition to closing duties.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sure to provide positive feedback for a job well done. It seems odd that dozens of guest compliments can be overshadowed by a single guest complaint.

Fun fast-paced environment

Hostess (Current Employee)

I have been working at Old Spaghetti Factory

Pros: Hostessing is a fun job when adapted to a fast-paced working… Cons: Minimum wage and no tipping, often scolded for others mistakes, can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People you work with a great, the corporate structures view on hourly employees is "everyone is replaceable'

Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at Old Spaghetti Factory

Pros: Generally the people you work with are fun, and that… Cons: Corporate could care less about the employees. When minimum wage went up they increased our employee meal price instead of increasing the menu prices.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Old Spaghetti Factory.

Worked for Old Spaghetti Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Spaghetti Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Spaghetti Factory CEO Chris Dussin. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Spaghetti Factory employees.