Olive Garden Italian Restaurants
www.olivegarden.com Orlando, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Olive Garden takes care of their servers

Server/Trainer (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

I worked at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants full-time for more than 8 years

ProsAs a server at 4 different Olive Gardens for a total of 9 years I have to say my overall experience was an extremely positive one.They offer a pretty decent benefits package & instead of sticking the servers with a bunch of tedious sidework most of them use the hourly back-of-the-house staff for things like rolling silverware & cutting & stocking lemons.

ConsThe 3 table maximum policy can be a little annoying seeing as most servers can easily handle a 5 or 6 table section,but the turn-over rate is high enough to still make decent $

Advice to Senior ManagementGive those servers more tables :-)

I felt like an over worked slave while working for olive garden

Server (Former Employee)
Rochester, NY

I worked at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants part-time for more than a year

Pros: Stable business, down to earth co-workers. Cons: Way too many expectations, rules and demands, stressed out managers Advice to Senior Management: Relax and let me reprint my checks without your permission. Or place a water on the table without getting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great. until they overhire and then there is no hours

Server (Current Employee)
Oswego, IL

I have been working at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants part-time for less than a year

Pros: the money can be great. but if you can't serve… Cons: no breaks....at all. i've worked 11 hours shifts and not… Advice to Senior Management: follow labor laws or there surely will be more lawsuits… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Worked for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants CEO Clarence Otis, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Olive Garden Italian Restaurants employees.