Olive Garden Italian Restaurants
www.olivegarden.com Orlando, FL 50 to 149 Employees

I have been treated wonderfully by Darden.

Waiter (Current Employee)
Saint Louis Park, MN

I have been working at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants part-time for less than a year

ProsThere is a phenomenal work environment that starts with the senior management. They really care about their employees and insist on fantastic training programs.

ConsOlive Garden closes their doors by 11PM on weekends, and 10PM on weekdays. The only con here is that the number of "busy hours" are not always readily available.

AWESOME

Waitress (Current Employee)

I have been working at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants part-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-Workers, Managers, Tips, Discounts, Food Cons: The Cons would be not working the minimum 4 hours… More

Went through 35 managers in ten years...Amazing.

Alley Coordinator (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexibility...and caring managers if you showed some initiative. Was able to do my Hospitality Internship there. The managers would train you… Cons: Employee Theft, Low class coworkers, very intense work!!! Fast paced. Low quality food.They are now… Advice to Senior Management: You are sliding and getting more expensive, without the "quality"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Olive Garden Italian Restaurants.

Worked for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Olive Garden Italian Restaurants CEO Clarence Otis, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Olive Garden Italian Restaurants employees.