Olympus Corporation of the Americas
www.olympusamerica.com Center Valley, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Company if you believe constant change is a good thing

I have been working at Olympus Corporation of the Americas full-time for more than 10 years

ProsDecent pay and benefits, some personal freedoms, depending upon your manager. Constant change

ConsConstant change, Not sure if upper management is realistic anymore. Many yes-men. Many disconnects between different departments (silo mentality). Top-down hierarchy, and bucket loads of attitude.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you are considering reworking every aspect of a persons job, please try to put yourself in your employees shoes. Not all change is a good thing, sometimes it is better to do enough research before you attempt a new business plan so you are not reworking everything all the time.

Great place to work at!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Olympus Corporation of the Americas full-time

Pros: Great campus and amenities. Focused on employee growth and improving… Cons: H/Q is fare from major cities such as NY (2hrs).… Advice to Senior Management: Continued improvement on culture. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, terrible management

Technician (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Olympus Corporation of the Americas full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people who you work with are great. There are many perks to the job and… Cons: The pay is lower than most competitors, you will be FORCED to work overtime which is supposed to non-mandatory and there will also be time… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people who actually do the work. Quit making all these… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Olympus Corporation of the Americas.

Worked for Olympus Corporation of the Americas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Olympus Corporation of the Americas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Olympus Corporation of the Americas CEO Karl Watanabe. All reviews posted anonymously by Olympus Corporation of the Americas employees.