Olympus Corporation of the Americas

www.olympusamerica.com

Draining - It's sad from a longtime employees viewpoint with these layoff's and corporate scandals to see this.

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThey will pay the money if you work hard but you must demand it. It will not be given freely.. Some good people to work with. Some career advancement.

ConsThey have a clause "business need" in your employment contract that trumps every employee right given in the contract. It's vague and can be applied in every way you can imagine. It has become management's instrument to force"non-mandatory" overtime, work scope changes or any other need they choose.

Seems like the business plan gets re written every time management changes. Have seen many key employees just give up and go elsewhere.

We have always been a difficult company for the end user to deal with. Great products of the past has always made it worthwhile. Lack of any real innovation in the past few years has allowed the competition to grab market share.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to our customers.

corporate leadership unprofessional

I have been working at Olympus Corporation of the Americas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits. Good pay. daycare onsight Cons: Corporate "Good ol' boy" attitude. management promotes themselves and disregards… Advice to Senior Management: Stop ruling like dictatorship More

Horrible if your not one of the good old boys who moved from NY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Center Valley, PA

I worked at Olympus Corporation of the Americas full-time for more than a year

Pros: They paid good. They had good benefits. Cons: Click, they relocated from NY to Center Vally Pa and if you… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people right No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Olympus Corporation of the Americas.

Worked for Olympus Corporation of the Americas? Contribute to the Community!