Omni Hotels

www.omnihotels.com

Was my favorite job, wish I was still working there.

Front Office Associate (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO

ProsTrust and Empowerment. Was given the ability to make decisions on my own, and the Hotel was better for it. Customers were helped with anything they needed without 'approval' from a manager. Truly a high quality resort and a respectful workplace.

ConsLike all hotels, it is a 24 hour business. Must be flexible with hours. Though back-to-backs were very rare compared with other hotels at which I worked, they do occasionally exist. Weekends and Holidays are not exempt, for new or older workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep sharing information with your employees, keep trusting them to be professionals, and remember that it is the front line employees that run the hotel.

Its about the overall picture

Exc. Steward (Current Employee) Bedford, PA

I have been working at Omni Hotels

Pros: If you understand the meaning of ownership, you can act like an onwer. Can make own schedule. Fair… Cons: Too little labor allowed to do the standards of service. Advice to Senior Management: Have more understanding of what is going to take place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Omni is a great place to work, get started here to learn a lot

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Omni Hotels

Pros: Private ownership, career advancement, atmosphere Cons: small company, lower pay? managers not as motivated as you… Advice to Senior Management: Train and educate your management better, management should know more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Omni Hotels.

Worked for Omni Hotels? Contribute to the Community!