Omni Hotels
www.omnihotels.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great focus on employee and customer satisfaction! Thorough training and manager-approachability.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsManagement is very accessible and open to conversation. Very flexible scheduling, great for students - both part-time and full-time. Great at motivation and technique correction. Feels very tight-knit and has great synergy. Young management staff with fresh outlooks and creative innovations. Hotel is newly renovated. Event space is heavily used and has been Brides Choice for the last few years running.

ConsDepartments sometimes conflict with common goal, as many hotels typically face as a challenge. Older hotel in the process of renovating offices, on the upswing aesthetically.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to innovate and over-communicate with your employees and upper management to maintain a common goal.

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is a three star hotel. You meet great people. Cons: The managers do not respect you at all. They build the position up and let you believe you are going to make a ton of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Low Standards

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great room discounts and opportunity to go above and beyond… Cons: One of their biggest beliefs which is promote within is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Omni Hotels.

Worked for Omni Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omni Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omni Hotels CEO Jim Caldwell. All reviews posted anonymously by Omni Hotels employees.