Omni Hotels
www.omnihotels.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Current Employee

ProsFree Lunch that's actually pretty good

ConsBenefits are so EXPENSIVE and the company thinks they are giving you a good package.

If someone trains you, you must follow up with others b/c that previous trainer will put you in a bad position and you are blamed for the mistake. Keep documentation!

Brown nose to get to the top. If someone in your previous position was a Brown Noser, TRUST, Upper Mgmt will hold it against you if you do not "meet" the previous employee's butt kissing.

Lot's of discrimination. RUN!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop comparing previous employees to current employees.

great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Omni Hotels

Pros: everything was great about it Cons: i dont have anything bad to say More

Assistant Front Office Manager

Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros: They are looking for young naive kids straight out of college, who have hotel experience,… Cons: Long hours (50-70 p/week), little pay, no weekends or holidays off, you… Advice to Senior Management: The hours are horrible, 50 hours minimum but some weeks you will work as much as 70. Unless you get the AM shift, you'll work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Omni Hotels.

Worked for Omni Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omni Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omni Hotels CEO Jim Caldwell. All reviews posted anonymously by Omni Hotels employees.