Omni Hotels

www.omnihotels.com
There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

Spanish elegance and bespoke luxury bound together in a desert oasis at Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona

Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Each and every team member has an Esprit de Corps... their passion to serve is second to none. The internal culture is not only rewarding but genuine and friendly! I feel extremely fortunate to be at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia.

Cons

My commute is longer than I would like coming from Ahwatukee. The resort is centrally located in the Phoenix Metro Area tucked behind Camelback Mountain. Therefore, unless coming from the Biltmore area your drive may be about 20-25 minutes from most directions.

The entire team "gets it" - from the top down there is an incredible sense of pride, loyalty, enthusiasm, and devotion to each other. What a refreshing and powerful feeling it gives me every day...

244 Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels (View Most Recent)

Ok

Former Employee - Bartender in Paradise Valley, AZ
    Former Employee - Bartender in Paradise Valley, AZ

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great evironment, great coworkers, I would go back and give them another chance. We set the bar high and were looking for a 5 star resort experience and it missed but not by much. I was with a high maintenance group though too. We think after being bought by the omni it has changed, integration problems maybe

Cons

Kind of bummed about this place.. Have always been a fan of here. The setting and scenery is absolutely stunning. Pool is great place to lay out, good food and drinks.

Nicer to employees

Human Resource Manager

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time

Pros

Omni Hotels is a great company. The growth of the company over the last year creates incredible opportunities for your personal advancement.

Cons

The benefit programs are a little pricey however the company does subside a portion of the cost to keep it affordable to associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels