There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

Great Company, Beautiful Resort & Spa, Amazing Location

Current Employee - SPA
Current Employee - SPA

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Omni's service culture represents the guest, the owner and the associate all equally making it a very desirable company to work for in the Hospitality industry. Management is very supportive and ensures all tools are provided to associates for success in their roles. I personally love the associate recognition program, Omni Service Champion for the fact that peers can nominate peers for great moments of service. We are very excited about recently becoming part of the Omni family!

Cons

None that I can think of

reviews filtered by
  1. Lovely company to work for.

Current Employee - SPA Therapist in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - SPA Therapist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Omni Hotels part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hotel stay discounts, company is very focused on the guest experience... empowers employees to make it right for each guest.

Cons

Not a lot of cons in the spa. In my experience, there is not much room for growth unless you are already in management. I've had issues that go unaddressed for months.

2. Under new management and ownership, the Omni Scottsdale is an excellent place to work and develop your career.

Former Employee - Talent in Paradise Valley, AZ
    Former Employee - Talent in Paradise Valley, AZ

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great working environment, management respects associates, the pay is very competitive with even the larger resorts and hotels in the area, they are culturally focused on great service, and reward you for it. They have a lot of fun and the place is very friendly

Cons

The resort has had three different owners and two previous management companies including IHG and KSL Resorts. Hopefully with stability under Omni Hotels an Resorts, the resort will finally become the iconic property it was designed to be.

Continue developing and improving your team and this resort will be just fine.

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels