Omni Hotels

www.omnihotels.com
There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

Omni is a great company to work for that is aggressively growing at a rapid pace.

Current Employee - Manager in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The Omni culture is one of the most important reasons for working for company. They truly understand the importance of a balanced work / personal life.

Cons

Currently Omni only has about 52 properties through out the US and Mexico. This can limit the choices for relocation with in the company.

The benefits that Omni offers are pretty good. Omni emphasizes on continual training which is beneficial for all Associates.

247 Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels (View Most Recent)

Good money if you can handle the popularity contest

Former Employee - Food and Bev Sale and Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Food and Bev Sale and Service Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Omni Hotels full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I made good money working on an Omni golf course. My co-workers were great. A lot of autonomy in my day to day responsibilities. I enjoyed working outside and had great, regular customers.

Cons

Management was the worst I have ever worked for. It felt like a popularity contest every day at work. Even if you worked harder than everyone else, the favorite individuals would still get all the good shifts. They worked you very hard and had little consideration for time requested off etc.

My management team was disorganized and disconnected from the regular restaurant. No reward given for putting in extra effort.

Kinda like being back in high school

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good benefits, free lunch, great co workers

Cons

Too many bosses that don't do anything, pay as little as possible, tiny tiny 3% (less than a dollar) raise yearly, and DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. they have rules in the handbook but it doesn't matter if you break them. No room for job advancement, lots of back stabbing

Listen to your pawns and take there ideas into consideration. Stop trying to be friends with everyone and wanting people to kiss up to you

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels