Omni Hotels

www.omnihotels.com
  www.omnihotels.com
There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

Omni is the BEST hotel company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Omni understands that their employees are as valuable as their guests. I have worked for three of their hotels over 12 years and each one has a family feel. Omni has assisted me in my career growth. I can't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

It is a hotel company, so you have to be a hospitality oriented person who enjoys a fast paced environment.

Keep up the great work!

229 Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels (View Most Recent)

Great company that allows you to grow your career.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great company that practices its culture from the CEO all the way through the organization. It is focused on long term vision not short term results Asks employees to balance decisions between owner, guest and associate. Allows employees to move within divisions for career opportunities. Omni's core values represent how the business is run.

Cons

It's a fast paced industry...but if you enjoy the industry you will love the company.

Omni has afforded me opportunity to be part of an amazing team, while developing current & future industry leaders!

Current Employee - Human Resources in New Haven, CT
    Current Employee - Human Resources in New Haven, CT

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture is amazing! From your 1st interview you can feel the companies core values alive and around you. Many companies speak to the value of Associates. This one lives it through the Trilogy, which is a balance of the Associates - Guests - Owner. There are tremendous Associate relations programs, growth & development opportunities. Benefits are comprehensive and competitive. Best of all you enjoy going to work and being part of a team that believes the success of all of us is dependent upon each of us!!

Cons

Parking would be difficult if we did not have opportunity to use a connecting garage at very discounted rate! However we have the opportunity!

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels