Omni Hotels

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

BEST CULTURE OF ANY HOTEL CHAIN THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for several different hotels chains and Omni clearly has the best culture. They spend a lot of time training employees and are very focused on creating a positive working environment for their employees. Lots of incentive programs throughout the year that encourage employees to provide great guest service. They also seem to be really great about promoting from within the organization. I am hoping to stay with this hotel chain for a long time. Omni definitely Shines Bright!

Cons

I hope that the company continues to grow. Employee Rates are a great advantage in this industry and Omni doesn't have as many hotels to chose from as Marriott, IHG, Hilton, Etc. Although the quality of the hotels and resorts are top notch.

Continue to grow the company, which will provide more opportunity.

247 Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels (View Most Recent)

Great Culture to Develop Professionally

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

`Opportunities for growth for employees who seek it. Stability for those who look for it. Empowered and entrepreneurial feeling in each department throughout the hotels. Mid to large hospitality company but small company feel within each hotel. Opportunities to help other hotels when they are in need of staff or expertise. With so many hotels and resorts in the company, for those of us who like to relocate for career growth, the company is doing a great job finding hotels to purchase and cities that want Omni's quality of service and high standards to come in a build a new hotel.

Cons

Although involvement in community relationships is available, the workload at times does not allow for it.

Keep taking growth at Omni's pace.

Strong Culture and Growth Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I appreciate that this company has a strong culture and that they actually practice what they preach. They work diligently to ensure that associates know that they are valued. Everyone that I know who has left the company for one reason or another has tried to return because they have found that they sense of culture is not as strong or as pleasant anywhere else. Also, I have found that they have been responsive to any issues I have brought up. Of course one must pick one's battles, but when it has been important, they have always come through.

Cons

There are times when staffing can become an issue, but I feel this is true of any hotel and is the nature of the industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels