OK

Current Employee - Director of Finance in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Director of Finance in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some really great people. If it was not for the people I work with I am not sure if I would continue to stay or stay as long as I have.

Cons

Not a lot of trust from Corp
Outdated & non flexible policies
Antiquated IT Systems

Advice to Management

Was recently asked to come here and write a positive review as Corp HR gave that direction.
I am ok with them asking to write a review if they would like to know how we fell but to blatantly ask for a good review seems unethical.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to be with!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The associates make you feel like you're a part of a big family. Management provides a fun atmosphere and is always focused on your career growth. OPW is a great property :)

Cons

There are times where you could get frustrated (budgeting for supplies/hours) and not being supported for special projects that need to be completed but I feel that is the same anywhere you go. Otherwise there is nothing overly negative about Omni!!

2. A place to call home

Current Employee - General Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Before Omni, hotel job was just that, a job. With Omni a job became a career. From the moment I started with Omni, I knew this was the hotel company I wanted to continue working for. I was both challenged and mentored as I worked in many different positions. When I needed specialized training I enrolled in the SDDP (Self Directed Development Program) and with success the promotions continued. The challenges continued. I now am a mentor for many young managers and stand proud as I see them go from job to career. Great story, Great company. I have had the opportunity, with growth, to experience living in different areas of the country. It is a brand that continues to grow and opportunities exist for all interested in working for a great company.

Cons

No cons exist for me. I love what I do. It is great when you have a work environment with happy associates. Ability to create memorable experiences for our customers. Ownership that support the operation and provides what is required for success.

Advice to Management

#ShineBright