Omni Hotels

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels

Great place to work - excellent values & family feel

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in ChampionsGate, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in ChampionsGate, FL

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love that they promote advancement from within. Excellent foundation of values. Very friendly coworkers and management that make me enjoy coming to work everyday. An overall gorgeous resort.

Cons

There are little things that go wrong or break down that prevent them from reaching their full potential. The employee cafeteria food is not on level with others in the industry. They also are at a point where there should raise salaries.

Try not to get little things that can be easily fixed get overlooked. The biggest of my few gripes.

247 Other Employee Reviews for Omni Hotels (View Most Recent)

Exceptional Company to Work For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time

Pros

Culture, Culture, Culture. Such an amazing culture from the way people treat each other and work together, to the projects we all get to work on to the amazing food in our cafeteria to our beautiful properties that we get to sell and market everyday, it truly is a very special company and one I'm honored to work for. The people are smart and savvy. Everyday is a chance to be inspired and learn something new.

Cons

Like many companies in growth, we move very fast. Always a good idea to ensure priorities are clear and expectations are set for what success looks like for each organization so no time or effort is lost on things that don't matter.

Continue to share the vision with everyone in the corporate office and at the properties so everyone can see the amazing direction we are all headed.

Best Hospitality Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

I have been working at Omni Hotels full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Omni Hotels and Resorts is a company that actually follows their core values. You feel like a person rather than a number and leaders personally invest in your career growth. If you have an interest in a different department you are able to explore the new discipline while still having the support of your fellow colleagues. All associates live and promote the Omni culture while striving to exceed expectations of our guests.

Cons

The commute can be difficult for some associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Omni Hotels