Omni
www.omnirms.com Altrincham, United Kingdom 16 to 50 Employees

OK but not outstanding in the sea of RPO businesses

Not Disclosed (Former Employee)
Altrincham, England (UK)

ProsNice office environment - very modern, I-pads and sofas etc
Good work / Life balance
Friendly teams generally
Good social events

ConsSomewhat flaky management practices - micro-manage teams far to much which results in a 'revolving door' syndrome as staff tend to leave quickly. Office politics dominate the individual teams, there are strong pockets of favouritism.
The business operates like a process-driven high street recruitment agency however the firm claims it is not an sales agency at every opportunity, but an in-house recruitment firm? Possible lack of identity?

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro-managing your employees to increase your employee retention rate and make your mind up as to whether you are an agency (sales driven) or in-house (service/strategy driven). Most of your current employees see you as an agency.

Opportunities!

Director of Finance (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Omni full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I've worked for Omni 15 years now. I've worked at 4 different properties. I've learned so much at every property and from every team. Now,… Cons: No issues here. I enjoy what I do. Advice to Senior Management: Continue growing our opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A true feeling that Omni is family.

Director of Finance (Current Employee)

I have been working at Omni full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: You will have a challenging, fun working environment, hospitality at its best. I have worked for Omni Hotels for 9 years and I truly love… Cons: None. Its a great place to work. More
There are newer reviews on Omni.

Worked for Omni? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Omni reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Omni CEO Howard Flint. All reviews posted anonymously by Omni employees.